FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I receive my font once I made the Purchase?
There are 2 ways to find your product download link:
- First, after you successfully Checkout, on Thank you page will be shown a link to download the font or you create an account with a link on the email.
- You will get 2 emails after successful checkout, you will get the Order Confirmation Email first, and a few minutes later email you will get an email with the download link to the font that you have bought.
What file type I will receive?
Basically, we provide OTF, TTF, and WOFF file types but the file type you will receive depends on which license you choose/purchase. Please see below for the details:
- Standard License – OTF & TTF
- Personal License – OTF
- Webfont License Unlimited – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- E-pub License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- Extended License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- Digital Ads Unlimited – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- App/Game/Server License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- Broadcast/Movie License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- Corporate License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
I don’t have a Paypal. Do you have an alternative payment method?
You’ll need to checkout with Paypal, but then you can click Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card if you don’t have any PayPal account after Proceed To PayPal.
Do you offer discounts for more than one license?
Why not? Just email us and we’ll talk about it.
How to install fonts on the computer (Mac/PC)?
On a PC: Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install.”
On a Mac:
- Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install Font.”
- Alternately, you can manually install fonts to bypass Fontbook: Copy (CMD + C) the file(s) either OTF or TTF format, then Paste (CMD + V) the files into this folder: HD > Library > Fonts
Important: Restart the program where you intend to use the font, and the fonts will show up in your font list when you open the program again.
What software do I need to use this font?
When a font is installed on your computer, it can be used with any program that allows you to create text. Fonts will work in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe software, and almost any other program with a text editor. For additional details on OTF special features and installing your new font, you’ll need specific programs to access the additional glyphs.
How can I access the additional glyphs in the commercial versions?
We suggest that before you purchase a commercial version in order to use the additional glyphs, you should check if the program you use supports these feature.
Actually, the easiest is to use Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.
Just click on Text > Glyphs and you’ll get the complete character map of the font. Adobe Photoshop, in its latest version (CC 2015) offers such a feature: click on Type > Panels > Glyphs panel or Window > Glyphs.
For any other program, please verify if you can access the character map.
Hopefully, for any font with additional glyphs, We’ll add a separate font file with only the alternates with a character map, so that you could easily use them, even in Microsoft Word.
What type of license does this store have?
I am using a font for a client project. Is it allowed to give the font files to my clients?
No, you are not allowed to share font files with your clients, if your client needs font files, encourage them to purchase or download fonts on this store.
Can I use fonts for products for sale?
I use fonts to create printable product templates (posters, business cards, logos, etc), am I allowed to provide fonts in my template files?
No. You are not allowed to provide font files in your template files, however, you can rasterize or convert text into graphical objects from the fonts to create designs that are displayed in all mediums, as long as you don’t include each individual characters of the font.
Can I embed this font on my website?
Yes, you can use fonts on web pages if you buy Webfont License. Allowed to use CSS @ font-face in one domain name only. If you want to embed more than one domain font. You are required to purchase another Webfont license.
Can I share font files that I download to a friend, or distribute via download on a blog?
No. You are not allowed to share files you download with your friends or make available fonts for download on your site, you are required to share Skillyas Studio’s website to download or purchase the font.